Yes, @Trendulkar had almost owned the internet today by trolling Pakistanis during Pakistan v/s Bangladesh match and also after that. He became all Nagarjuna and played the role of One Man Army at trolling. Thought of summarizing the whole trolling process. Here is how it all started:
- Initially, during the match, he started posting some usual quips.
- He started jesting some more jokes further and finally came up with this ultimate photo which was circulated on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp all over the country.
- Further, he gave a clarification about the same:
- When Afridi started hitting as a responsible Pakistani player:
- Meanwhile, he kept on posting some more puns:
- Trolling went on further and Pakistanis had already started abusing him:
- Some more quips:
- .. And, ‘below the belt’ stuff started..
- Here he goes again..
- Trolling continues and on its way to own the internet:
- ..And this:
- When none of the Pakistanis replied to his above tweet, probably because they didn’t get it, he went all:
- Trolling continues..
- Somewhere in between, some Pakistani hot chick (as usual) made some sense:
- Trendulkar realized that this was true whatever she wrote but had to come up with something funnier. And here he goes again..
- Well known fact that Pakistanis are *inshallah, boys played really well.* bad at English. *Thanks to almighty allah*, he bashed them again..
- And that was it, too much of trolling for the evening already..
- Oh wait.. No! That wasn’t it. He has a soft corner for Pakistan, because..
I have never enjoyed so much making a blog post as much as this one. This guy is hilarious. This blog is written just for fun. Inshallah, you enjoyed it. Boys played really well. Thank you almighty. Inshallah.